Many of you know that this past weekend, I had the privilege of attending this year's EdExpo in Atlanta.
It was a packed weekend! Not only did I get to spend time with some amazing Teacher-Bloggers and new friends, I was also able to attend the amazing Kim Bearden's keynote address. For those of you who are not familiar with Kim, she is the co-founder of Ron Clark Academy. Her energy and excitement left me so inspired and ready to head back to school on Monday!
After the keynote address, we were able to explore the Expo, visiting and chatting with representatives from the leading educational companies as well as some creative entrepreneurs working to get their products recognized. At the end of the day, each blogger narrowed down our top ten products and turned in our votes. I will be sharing more specifics about MY top ten soon, but here are the overall winners. (I was so glad to see some of my favorites make the list!) There were a couple of ties, so you'll actually see twelve products bloggers all over the country are excited about!
1. Touchtronic Numbers & Letters (Junior Learning)Website)
2. The Reading GameWebsite)
3. Say It! (Felix Ltd.)Website)
4. Fidgets (Endless Possibilities, Inc.)
Fidgets provide a way to keep busy hands moving, but quiet. (Website)
5. The F.U.N. Empty Number Line System (Learning Advantage)Website)
6. Math Bands (Learn in Style)Website)
7. Busy Fingers (Fiddle Focus)Website)
8. Pencil Grips (The Pencil Grip)Website)
9. Circuit Sticker Books (Chibitronics)Website)
10. Kapla Blocks (KAPLA Tom's Toys, LLC)Website)
10. Cool Circuits (Science Wiz)Website)
Look for all of these innovative products at your local teacher store or head over to EdMarket's dealer locator and search for a store near you!
Stay tuned for my favorite picks. I will be sharing details about each one and student reactions as I begin using them in my classroom. Several of my picks have already gotten rave reviews from my students!